How It Works
Water mist systems from Fogmaker attack all three elements of fire: oxygen, heat and fuel. The process of wetting and cooling prevents reflash and minimizes damage.
The Fogmaker system is easy to install and quickly detects and suppresses fires by way of thermoplastic tubing, which melts and activates the distribution system. A mist of micro water droplets is then spread within the protected area.
Easy to use, install and environmentally friendly
- Product contains saline water and 3% AFFF Foam (Biodegradable non-toxic)
- Easy clean-up
- Safe, non-toxic to occupants (no Halon or other dangerous gases)
- Quick and easy to install at any angle in any position
- Automatic discharge with additional manual activation
Lower Risk. Lower Premiums.
Installing a Fogmaker fire suppression system from American Loggers Fire Suppression can not only save you money in lost equipment and downtime but also help to lower your overall insurance premiums.
Attacking all three components of the fire triangle
- Heat: The water mist cools burnt gases and hot parts in the engine compartment and is 540 times more effective than water. This suppresses the fire quickly and reduces the risk of reignition.
- Oxygen: Water evaporates quickly upon contact with heat and increases the water content of the air. Coupled with an AFFF foam agent, new sources of oxygen are prevented from reaching the fire.
- Fuel: The water mist also includes an addition of foam that blankets the fuel on flammable oil products to prevent restarts.